In a genuine maker’s mode, participants will discover relevant theories and concepts for exploring disrupted, alternative futures. The Disrupted Futures certificate will further provide them with a unique opportunity to apply their knowledge and their skills to help a live client organization prepare for and build its future.
- Be able to identify key relevant societal, ecological, and technological disruptions and apply newly developed insights to strategic decision-making.
- Live case study to immediately test and apply newly acquired knowledge and know-how
- Discovery of scenario planning as a critical add-on to strategy
Innovation managers, marketing directors, experienced product managers, strategic development managers, project or cross-functional program managers, digital strategy managers, consultants, any person in charge of an innovation project.
- Mesocompetence 1 : Appraise the effects of the global economic environment and economic policy decision-making on countries, industries, and businesses
- Mesocompetence 2 : Assess the future disrupted environment of an organization and challenge strategic decisions or generate new strategic options
- Evaluate an organization's strategic needs and translate them into a disrudpted futures scenario planning intervention proposal
- Analyze the environment of an organization and recognize ongoing and emerging disruptions (including macroeconomical ones)
- Create disrupted future scenarios that are relevant, given the organization's strategic needs, and plausible
- Design and drive a strategic conversation with an organization's representatives in order to address its strategic needs
- Participant global satisfaction: 3.6/4 (2020-2021 sessions)
- Success rate: 100% (2020-2021 sessions)