The objectives of this summer school are to provide managers working in the sport industry with an opportunity to update their knowledge, to give transitioning athletes an insight into the business and management of sport, and to provide managers outside of sport with an introduction to the issues and challenges facing sports.
The program will be an opportunity for participants to:
- Gain detailed insights into data and digital developments in the sport industry, and what they mean for leadership and management;
- Examine and explore opportunities for performance and innovation in the sport industry.
- Understand environmental challenges facing sport and establish more sustainable approaches to delivering sports.
- Identify the challenges posed by sport’s geopolitical economy and establish what this means for sports
- Analyse the process of consumer engagement and determine what this means for the development of partnerships and other commercial activities.
The program will provide:
- An intensive deep dive into some of the most important issues and challenges currently facing sports;
- A learning experience focused on cutting-edge thinking, best practice case analyses and problem-solving approaches.
- An international and global approach aligned with the activities and operations of leading organizations from the sport industry.
- Cutting-edge content delivered by leading academics and practitioners form the field of sport industry leadership and management.
- An opportunity to engage and network with other participants working in sport sand other industrial sectors.
- A program of study delivered in one of the world’s most important cities for sports – Paris.
This course is designed for:
- Current sport managers looking to upgrade or advance their careers.
- Professionals, including athletes in transition, who wish to work in sport as managers.
- Leaders and others who need a more detailed understanding of the latest developments in sports.
- Create detailed insights into data and digital developments in the sport industry, indicating what they mean for leadership and management in sports.
- Identify and explore opportunities enhanced performance and innovation , indicating what they mean for leardership and management in sports.
- Highlight environmental challenges facing sports, and establish more sustainable approaches to delivering sports
- Detail the challenges posed by sport’s geopolitical economy, and what this means for leaders and managers in sports
- Analyse the process of consumer engagement and determine what this means for the development of partnerships and other commercial activities