- To increase your analysis capacity and understanding of differences and their influence on attitudes, behaviours and management practices.
- To acquire methodological and conceptual tools for analysing work situations with different partners (multicultural and diversified).
- To be trained to use these tools and develop new reflexes through exercises, role plays and case studies
- Work on participants' experiences in their businesses
- An approach of all cultures that coexist within and around a company: corporate culture, business culture, brand culture, national culture, etc.
Managers, activities directors.
To obtain an analysis grid of situations and of outlooks of multicultural phenomena
- Understanding differences and measuring their influence on attitudes, behaviours and management practices?
- Using stereotypes instead of dealing with their adverse effects on work relations in multicultural contexts?
To develop the ability to adapt and develop synergies between members of multicultural teams
- Taking into account partners' specifics and cultural clashes and management models?
- Anticipating reactions and possibilities of a synergy between members of a multicultural team?
- Key multicultural aspects to be included in reasoning
- What management processes to implement