FUNDING YOUR GLOBAL DBA
We understand that embarking on your Global DBA journey is a major personal and professional milestone that is also composed of a financial aspect--which is why we offer our participants various financing solutions!
The information below will provide greater detail into the types of financing opportunities available to participants : from paying for your degree in installments, applying for various scholarships, and useful information for seeking bank loans.
Paying for tuition in installments
- A £2,000 non-refundable deposit is due once a participant has officially accepted an offer of enrollment and will be deducted from the first year’s fee.
- Direct expenses in connection with research projects (for example travel and subsistence for fieldwork) are the responsibility of the individual student.
- Participants have the opportunity to apply for funding for attendance at relevant events, such as conferences, based on the research policies of both schools.
- Participants are responsible for covering the costs (travel, hotel etc.) for the mandatory in-person attendance at all 5 modules.
- Woman Entrepreneurship Scholarship: Available to participants whose research topic will focus on developing, advancing, or encouraging women entrepreneurs.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Scholarship: Available to participants whose research topic will focus on enhancing, developing and encouraging responsible (public or private) organizations in their CSR strategies and plans.
- Emerging Country Scholarship: Available to participants whose personal financial situations do not allow them to enroll the Global Doctoral programme despite their merits. (Evidence will be required to support this claim when applying for this scholarship.)
- Director’s Scholarship: Awarded based on merit to participants with exceptional profiles.
- Dean’s Scholarship: Awarded based on merit to participants with exceptional profiles.
For more information and how to apply, please contact Virginie Lafont
- Do not forget to explore the tax exemptions that allow you deducting the income tax and/or current expenses. Actual cost deductions on the year of training costs payment as, "other deductible expenses."
- EML Executive Development offers you several banking partnerships at preferential rates.
- Contact us for more information.