Facing the Gare de Lyon, in a Haussmann building, the emlyon business school campus in Paris has 5500 m² in the centre of the capital, with classrooms equipped with the latest technologies, an incubator and places for collaboration and discussion (brain bubble).
This location is also intended to support the national and European development of “made in Lyon” entrepreneurship. It is home to institutions, companies, and Lyon start-ups, as well as events to enhance the entrepreneurial and cultural environment.
Virtual Tour of the Paris Campus
A new generation campus
The premises have been designed to provide a new approach to teaching excellence. We see ourselves as architects of skills that immerse students and partners in an ecosystem of makers
- Classrooms equipped with the latest digital technologies for learning, exchanging and creating (interactive whiteboards, tablets, videoconferencing systems, touchscreens, etc.)
- A learning hub: a cutting edge digital library
- A makers' factory with an Innovation Lab
- The “48.2”, co-working, chill-out, and dining lounge
- A 180-seat auditorium
- A Business Lounge, open to partners of the school, with private access
- A Business Center to host companies and partner institutions of emlyon business school