Start of the inter-campus Learning Trip for the Executive MBA participants
14 SEPTEMBER 2017
This week, 70 Executive MBA participants have come together in Shanghai for the start of their Learning Trip. For the next 5 days, they will participate in conferences, case studies, round table discussions as well as have the opportunity to meet with local company directors and managers to learn first-hand about the characteristics of their particular business models and value systems. They will also be visiting companies and have moments to discover the city together.
This learning trips allows them to be immersed in an intercultural context as well as introducing them first-hand to the challenges of implementing an international strategy in the Asian market and we wish them a week full of fruitful experiences!
The Executive MBA in brief :
- Master level degree (Niveau 1 au RNCP in France)
- Part time : 3 days per month for 20 months
- Fast track : 10 days per month for 10 months
- Ranked 2nd in France by Ivy Exec and CNN Expansion
- Next intake is in October for the Lyon and Paris campuses