PARTICIPATE NOW TO THE EUROPEAN MBA VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR !
26 JANUARY 2017
The European MBA Virtual Career Fair is a new kind of virtual event that emlyon business school proposes to its partner employers since 2015.
After the success of the 1st edition (Louis Vuitton, GSK, Join European MBA Students At Virtual Career Fair), we are very pleased to present you the 2nd edition that will take place on the 15th and 16th of March 2017.
Created by the unique collaboration of 7 top European Business Schools in 4 countries, the European MBA Virtual Career Fair reunites during 2 days on one unique virtual platform:
- Around 350 MBA participants
- 7 business schools : Aston Business School, Lancaster University School of Management (United Kingdom), EADA (Spain), UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business (Ireland), ESSEC, emlyon business school, Grenoble School of Management (France)
- 30 international employers
Through the entrepreneurial and project based learning expertise of emlyon business school, our International MBA program empowers our participants to lead successful changes in an uncertain and complex environment.
In average, our iMBA participants have 5 to 7 years of professional experience and come from various educational and professional backgrounds (engineering, life sciences, consulting, politics, etc.).
With a truly “world class MBA” (participants from 22 nationalities, often with a double or triple cultural background) and single personalities and career projects, don’t miss the opportunity to identify your company’s future potentials !
The virtual platform that we use provides all-inclusive technique assistance in order to:
- Set up your personalized Company Booth
- Schedule your online conference and Q&A session with the MBA participants
- Access the full CV directory based on your search criteria
- Detail full post event reporting
If you are interested in this event, please contact:
Veronica Revellin : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cécile Brasseur : email@example.com