Would you like to train your employees? Contact us for more information
Executive Education Development Director
01 53 34 23 97 / 06 07 95 65 42
Within a saturated and highly competitive market, Bouygues Telecom wanted to boost the impact of its R&D investments in innovation by engaging its employees with a focus on innovation and the intrapreneurial approach.
High potential managers and senior managers. This programme is particularly suited to large groups and medium-sized businesses in all sectors.
A programme based on 4 key educational principles (Decentring, Action, Reflexivity, Collective) with a start-up immersion phase:
- 3 seminars to address the issues of innovation and change and to work on the associated personal dimensions:
An introductory module lasting 3 days to create group cohesion and to prepare the teams for their start-up immersion (interaction protocol with the start-ups and input on the way to handle innovation)
Two interim days to share the ongoing experience of working at a start-up and to provide targeted input in terms of team dynamic and engagement
- 6-month start-up immersion; equivalent to 10 days spent on the project per participant
- Final module of 2 half days to prepare and present the project to members of the board of directors
The benefits for the business
- Inspired employees to help you to transform your business
- Through their contact with start-ups, employees experienced the concept of frugal innovation, encouraging a transfer of ideas to your own business
- This programme boosted energy and created real impetus by helping teams to find new sources of motivation and engagement at work
- At the end of the programme, the employees provided recommendations to the business’ board of director