Would you like to train your employees? Contact us for more information
Executive Education Development Director
01 53 34 23 97 / 06 07 95 65 42
KPMG is aware of the importance of new strategic issues in chartered accounting, particularly linked to the digital transition, and wanted to offer its clients and its employees a new experience. The business wanted to use a tailor-made training course to help their talented employees to raise their own expectations, to develop their skills more quickly and to take on a consultancy role for SME senior managers.
Managers and high potential managers
- Classroom-based modules - 3 sessions lasting 3 days over 6 months: case studies, role-playing, analysis, etc.
- Action learning project: Teams of 4 or 5 people worked for an SME chosen by emlyon, carrying out a relevant strategic diagnosis for each of the partner businesses. After six months, two documents were presented to the SME’s director: a 20-page summary and a presentation with strategic recommendations for the board of directors.
The benefits for the business
- Developing empathetic employee attitudes towards senior managers
- Enabling managers, often with very technical profiles, to have a better overall view and understanding of the client business
- Strengthening customer relations and providing businesses with value regarding their strategic issues
- Expanding services and generating new business
- Standing out from competitors