emlyon business school and Airbus Group Leadership University
The two companies have partenered to implement a unique skill and leadership development program for senior managers.
For 5 years, already more than 100 partner companies worked with teams of Airbus senior managers to lead successfully more than 120 strategic projects. The Airbus teams provided new perspectives, sparring and expertise to companies of all sizes and sectors (except Aeronautics).
Their mission consists of :
- hands-on involvement in a strategic project for the partner company
- suggesting creative and high added-value solutions at the end of the program
- providing a debriefing and implementing their skills in their own areas of responsibilities
With a total duration of ten months, the program is divided into five modules, alternating on-site and remote sessions: from the team-building phase to the final presentation of strategic recommendations. The program's strength is based on hands-on experience in an unknown environment and with a challenge that is new to experienced managers.
The benefit for the partner companies is a free consulting mission carried out by experienced managers.
The partner companies define themselves the strategic question and the pace of exchanges with the Airbus teams. The program last from February to October 2018.
- Free advice and a real solution for a strategic and/or entrepreneurial project
- An expert testimony brought by a group of experienced managers, in collaboration with a business school recognized among the best world ones
- Professional and personal enrichment and innovative ideas for your company
- A close partnership with the Airbus Group and its ecosystem
- The opportunity to participate in a new and unique experience which connects experts and managers across global companies
Are you interested in having senior managers working on one of your strategic issues ? Are you interested in new perspectives ?
Please let us know right now !
+33 (0)6 42 44 61 24